March 20, 2010

Life's dream

I am in some sort of phase where I realise that all the while, I have been living for others. My dream actually, consist of my kids and family only. I never thought about what I really wanted.You are right, it takes a lot of courage to do it all. You think you can't, you have no time, what about work, what about money, what about family etc. If only, u can just do it! I like Nike for that!
But anyhow, if we do a good job at everyday life, never sorry for what we do, isn't that already an achievement in itself? Lead an honest life and you will find fulfillment naturally?
I salute the people (the Tzu Chi volunteers, my Round Table 'xue chang', the volunteers at the children homes) who can be so selfless and be able to contribute time, money, to help others, and this they do it at their own free will. These people help others and at the same time, this is their own dream. Is it not wonderful to be able to fulfill both this way!
Well, we try our best when we are in this world. In the end, it is our own life and what we make of it.

No comments: