March 13, 2010

Cheers to a good start!

11th March
The revision for today was cancelled off. I thought I will give the kids a break after the exams, even though Wen’s results are quite disappointing this time. She also did not do well in her both the Chinese papers.(worse than the Mathematics) But yesterday, after looking at the exam papers, I only commented briefly that she could have done better. I was very much more in composure than the day before. So, I was thinking, since the exams are already over, it is no point reprimanding her. I will just keep stressing to her the importance of doing well in the actual exams itself.
Back to more fun stuffs. So, we thought we will play some games and do some readings.They agreed that we will play UNO. We had some fun at the card games, though Wen started to give the sour face, when she didn’t manage to win any games. After that, we did some read-out-loud of some English Disney storybooks. Hahn still need some coaching, and got frustrated when Wen was too fast when reading ‘his’ book.
Anyway, all in all, I stuck to my principle. I was considered quite tolerant and kept my cool quite well. I hope tonight, it will be better. So, I will start to change myself first, before I can change the kids. That’s cheers to a good start.

No comments: