March 10, 2010

Kai Gong

26th February 2010
The kids will be having exams next week. So, it is notes crunching time again. But, this time, since we have been on our toes since the school reopened and because I have been with them during my half-day-at-home days, I should think that it is pretty relaxed kind of revision.

It was tough getting them to ‘start work’ after the long Chinese New Year holidays, although they told friends and relative that they ‘kai gong’ on the seventh day of CNY. Kids are cute in the way they say things.

But, anyway, after the get the drift that there is no escape from revision, they kind of accepted it, that they have to sit through the one/two hours before they get to the Doraemon, Power Rangers or Smurfs. Anyway, fingers crossed and hopefully, the kids try their best too. I know Mummy always try her best.

Today, I work full day because John is off. Funny thing is I miss the kids. Previously, I used to be easily stressed up with them eg. their dilly-dallying before sleeping time, or their not wanting to eat this or that etc. Now, I can manage and get around all those things with much ease. And kids are also more receptive. Maybe, because they have grown up. Mummy has also grown up. I don’t deny I am learning how to tackle them everyday. And I hope I get better everyday.

No comments: