November 4, 2008

Kids Game

The kids thoroughly enjoyed some online games in the weekends. Let them take a break since the exams are over. Well, actually mummy has some hidden agenda. Some of the games eg. Kidsknowit, Starfall is suppose to be educational. But I think at the same time, it is not too stressful type.

My girl loves the memory game at KidsKnowIt, because she could finish all 11 levels twice! But next, I will like to find some more relaxing games for her to balance up. And the little boy likes some leaping frog and dinosaurs (as usual) games. Kidsknowit is probably for children age 7 and above. But my son likes to do whatever his sister does.!

For the younger kids there are other games eg. PBSKids, Noggin.com, NickJr, SesameStreet and many more.

Sometimes, interactive games are good for kids, esp. in this modern age. But we don’t want them to lose control and spend all day in front of the computer. So, I always only allow them an hour in front of it. And we have to be selective in the games they indulge in. I will definitely rule out those violent games!

No comments: