November 10, 2008

Multi-tasking Mummy

Actually, I think I need to change the title of this blog and the about this blog narration as well. No, it is not that I am turning this into politic blog or a food blog or etc. It is because I have made another major decision, I am going back to work! A job offer came knocking and I have decided to grab it!

It is undeniable that my previous reservations are still there and I have no qualms that I prefer to stay at home and be with the kids. However, rationale I am, I think in times of economy uncertainty like this, we will be more secured with 2 income in a family rather than 1. So, I have decided to go back there again! But I have enjoyed updating this blog and hope to continue to update life’s rants and thoughts and parenting trials and errors.

What about my kids? Well, in these few months, we have come to conclude that my daughter needs to take time to change her attitude as a person and her outlook towards her own responsibility and schoolwork. So, therefore, I have decided to step back, and let her learn it. But of course, kids need lots of guidance and supervision which I hope to be able do, while I am multi-tasking between being an accountant, a house cleaner, a mother, a wife, a teacher or a cook.

Coincidence, I am actually supposed to go back to work today, but with the kids down with chicken pox, I have to defer work to next week. Hope they recover when mummy need to put on that high heels again!

Anyhow, good luck to me in my new job and hope this works out!

No comments: