July 27, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you, my dear Aunty Peck, for while looking out for foods that are suitable for cancer patients, I have come across some nutritious foods and ways to keep the deadly disease at bay. I have stumbled upon Cosmo Soy Love and the goodness of ten grain, and after that read many articles on alkaline or acidic foods and how we should take care of our body. Now, I fully advocate healthy living and eating. We are what we eat. After our eyes are opened, our whole family are very conscious of our food intake.

Thank you, the company where I work in, for allowing me to work half days on some days, so that I can focus on my kids. The kids are more than happy to have mummy stay-at-home until it is time to go to school. Although, at times, due to work circumstances, I needed to arrange for the kids to go to the childcare because I need to work full-day,  I understand this will pass, and I will have the flexibility of being with the kids after the busy period is over. I should consider myself luckier than most other people.

Thank you, my dear mummy, for being there for me when I am down or having problems with the kids. She never fails to give me the most valuable advice. Previously, I used to grumble, or complain because she used to be quite strict with me. Now, I know she does it for my good. I am what I am today, because of her guidance. Thank you, once again. I love you!

Do you have anything that you are thankful for? Feel free to drop by and contribute your thankfuls! 

No comments: