August 11, 2010

One day, it will make a difference!

Much as I like to do good deed, I must tell myself this very important discovery. Firstly, we must be able to let go. This means, after we tried our best to help others, be it counseling, giving advice verbally or giving financial aids etc., when we go back home, it is time for us to let it go.

Genuine people who can lend a helping hand should not ever get emotionally involved. Previously, on several occasions, I used to get worked up if people do not take my advice or others seem nonchalant on some matters you advice and think it good for them. I will complain to my husband, and in the end, get all emotional about it.

Now, I am able to 放下, right after the deed is done. No haste, no chase, it does not matter if advice not taken, it does not matter if good deed not appreciated. It only matters, if one have good intention to make a difference. One day, it will make a difference!

No comments: