December 9, 2010

Vietnam Trip - Day 7 Halong Bay-Hanoi

8.30 am After a Western breakfast of eggs and bacon, we took a small boat that will send us to a nearby island, where we would be climbing up more than 400 steps, and able to get a bird’s eye view of the Halong Bay.


















We had early lunch at 11.30 am and after that, checked out and docked. Thanh was there to meet us for our transfer back to Hanoi.

We had another meal of chicken noodles, which my mother craved for and the durian juice again. Some last minute shopping and it is back to the hotel for a good night's rest.


3 comments:

Leng said...

Durian juice???...either I hv truly lost touch or the Vietnamese is a big fan of durian. I have never heard of durian juice. You think I can get that in M'sia too?

Leng said...

Durian juice???...either I hv truly lost touch or the Vietnamese is a big fan of durian. I have never heard of durian juice. You think I can get that in M'sia too?

sohls said...

Ya, they added some condensed milk and coconut milk and blended them and vola! ... it is yummy durian juice!
I don't see it here though.