September 15, 2008

Work from Home

While everyone is preoccupied with the Sept 16h deadline and recent ISA hoo-haa, I am preoccupied with my thoughts, as usual. I am actually toying with the idea of getting involved in the online affiliate marketing business. Recently, I have come across a good resource that could well get me off a good start. This website has all the tips, advices, forums, mentoring etc. I actually like the idea that I will be able to work at my free will, and time, and best of all, I am able to work from home, and have my daughter under my scrutiny as well! (Actually, I won’t want her to depend on me too much!, But I really like to spend more time and build the rapport that any mother and daughter should have. After all, maybe she will only allow me to do that for the next ten years! After that, it is off limits time…)

Actually, there is whole lot of things to do to earn money online. One just has to explore a little but with care, since there is a lot of scam business out there. The website I came across is part of an advertising network where you either advertise or promote the network and the works or sell retail products of SFI Marketing which ranges from nutritional, cleaning, personal care, pet care, telecommunication products, and more.

SFI is a US company that has been around for > 20years) Please read: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/AboutSFI.sfi

There are also other products eg. IAHBE (International Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs) membership which is a good resource for people who would like to work from home/ internet business opportunity etc. I am actually exploring this currently.

There are several programs in there, depending on the person who sign up to choose at his free will. One of it is, the Eye Earn Program. Get paid to drive your car, wear T-shirts, drink your favorite coffee, walk your dog and more with EyeEarn, a special version of SFI's Network Builder Program. EyeEarn allows you to build a lucrative residual income stream by participating in its personal advertising network. All active EyeEarn members automatically receive one share of the total MaxMalls Sales Pool. The MaxMalls Sales Pool is 80% of the total revenues SFI receives from all of the MaxMalls.com store sales. The more sales MaxMalls generates, the larger your share can become. MaxMalls.com features hundreds of the biggest, most respected and recognized brands and merchants, including Amazon.com, Wal-Mart, iTunes, PetsMart, eBay, and more.

I will like to share this with the people out there who are interested, as I am sure there are many mothers out there looking for opportunity to work from home, or others who will like to earn extra income! So, I will write more the next time.

Tune in again!

No comments: